Hello hello ~
In my previous post, I’ve mentioned that 2014 is going to be a great chance as I’m now working at a new place. (Read my previous post)
I’m now currently working at the National Cancer Institute in Putrajaya. I’m a cancer doc now. 🙂
Here I want to share my simple makeup look for work. [you can wear this look for class too 😉 ]
I have been wearing it almost everyday for the past week. However I change my lip colour everyday depending on my mood.
I think this makeup looks natural, polished and professional. It brightens your complexion and defines facial features . I love that you can pair this with a nude or bright lips. I prefer a creamy lip gloss or matte lipstick for that professional look.
If I’m late for work, I would apply powder foundation, loads of black mascara and pink lipstick. I never go out of the house without applying mascara.
1) bare Minerals Primetime foundation primer in original
2) Maybelline Clear Smooth Stick in 03 Radiance
3) Revlon PhotoReady concealer in 005 Medium Deep
4) Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Brow powder kit in 02
5) Benefit Gimme Brow – brow volumising fiber gel in Medium/ Deep
6) The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex eyeshadow in 23 Toast
7) Too Faced perfect eyes waterproof eyeliner in perfect black
8) bare Minerals Lash Domination volumising mascara in intense black
9) bare Minerals Ready blush in The One
10) NYX buttergloss in BLG01 Strawberry Parfait
Would you wear simple makeup look for work or bolder ones? or no makeup at all? Comment down below what’s your favourite makeup products for work or school.