My younger sister just got engaged last week and I am so happy for her.
It was a simple occasion where two families met and I helped my sister with her bakul hantaran. I am pretty sure that you guys did not know that I love doing artsy crafty things and decorating bakul/dulang hantaran is up my alley. I did mine two years ago for my own wedding. So, I was pretty happy to do this job (decorating bakul hantaran) for my sister.
Here are some pictures of the bakul hantaran that I did for my sister, Sabrina.
Soft & Sweet Engagement Makeup
Anyway, did I mention that I also did my sister’s engagement makeup that day? I was so happy to be able to play MUA of the day and filmed a short video on the soft and sweet themed engagement makeup.
I was pretty excited to finally able to use my train case to bring to my aunt’s place. (Koya macamlah MUA professional ;p)
Thank you Ngah for putting your trust on me. I think you look absolutely beautiful and radiant.
I did a soft and sweet makeup look as requested by my sister and I think this makeup look is great to show her “ke-ayu-an”.
This makeup look is also perfect for that lunch date (upcoming Valentine’s day!) or if you feel like a girly girl for the day.
Watch the video HERE!
(Thank you my darling hubs for helping me to film this *chuuu~~)
Makeup Products used
The makeup products that I used for my sister’s engagement are listed below:
1) Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless primer
2) MUFE HD Foundation in N125
3) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
4) MUFE High Definition Powder
5) Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray
6) NYX Stay matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Tan (use as a contour shade)
7) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
8) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Natural Beauty
9) The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighting powder
10) Heavy Rotation Brow Powder 02 Natural Brown
11) Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in medium/dark
12) Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (Dust, Nooner, Darkside and Strange)
13) Koji Dolly Wink Liquid eyeliner in Black
14) Kiss Me False Eyelashes in 01
15) Revlon ColorStay lip liner in Rose
16) Inglot Lipstick in 417 (Matte, Peachy Nude)
17) Sephora Volume Booster Gloss Serum in 05
Here are more pictures of my sister’s engagement day.
Thanks for reading. 🙂