I was invited by a medical technology company for iftar at Summer Palace, Marriot Hotel in Putrajaya.
Below is a mini tutorial if the simple iftar look that still looks good for that special occasion. It was a dinner in a fancy restaurant after all.
1. Conceal imperfections and brighten under eye circle.
I’m using Revlon Photoready concealer in medium.
2. Apply lightweighted foundation and blend into the skin using a good brush. First I dot foundation all iver my face and buff the foundation with my favourite Sigma round kabuki brush.
Foundation: Loreal True Match Foundation in Amber
3. After that, I set the base makeup with powder, swirled it lightly all over the face.
I’m using Revlon Photoready powder foundation
4. Then, I fill in the brows with soft brown waxy brow pencil. Small short strokes for a natural look.
Maybelline eyebrow pencil in Brown
5. After applying eye primer, sweep shimmery pink eyeshadow as a base all over the upper lid up to the creases.
6. Then using a small flat shader brush, pat bronze eyeshadow colour to the outer V.
7. Using a pencil brush, blend in dark brown eyeshadow to intensify the outer half of upper lid. Extend dark brown eyeshadow to the outer 1/3rd of lower lids just above the lash line.
Product used: Elianto eyeprimer, Sleek Original palette (shimmery pink and bronze) and Silky girl Duo eyeshadow in Mocha
8. Complete the eye makeup with black liquid eyeliner. I’m using K palette liquid eyeliner pen.
9. Also curl eyelashes and apply generous coats of volumising black mascara. I love waterproof mascara as it tends to hold curls longer. Give some love to the bottom lashes too.
Product used: Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
10. Sweep across shimmering pink blush to the apple of cheeks. Buff on highlighter on the top of cheek bone and just below the brow bone for a more contoured face.
11. Finish off with a swipe (or two) of a cherry pink lip gloss.
Products used: Sleek faceform in Fair & Loreal Carrese lip gloss/ stain.
And…. We’re done. I love how this turned out. Sweet look for iftar.